- Electricity (hook-ups for 24 units)
- Public restrooms
- Shower facilities
- Hall with fireplace
- Free WiFi
|TYPE||DAYLY RATE||WEEKLY RATE||MONTHLY RATE|
| The prices for RV's are based on two persons per unit. The prices vary depending on the size of the units because of the consumption of energy and the Mexican policies for the prices of electricity.
There’s a $ 120.00 Mexican pesos charge for each additional person. All of our rates are per night, in Mexican pesos. Children from 4 years old are charged as adults.
Due to the dynamics of the RV, WE DO NOT MAKE RESERVATIONS.
Prices are subject to changes without notice. Restrictions may be applied. If we can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
|$ 120.00 pesos|
|$ 750.00 pesos|
|$ 3,150.00 pesos
|$ 260.00 pesos|
|$ 1,600.00 pesos|
|$ 6,780.00 pesos
|$ 280.00 pesos|
|$ 1,750.00 pesos|
|$ 7,300.00 pesos
|$ 300.00 pesos|
|$ 1,890.00 pesos|
|$ 7,800.00 pesos
Our place enhances the rest of our guests, so silence takes a particular value. Due to it we have no special rates or promotions for minors and we ask the parents or the people in charge of them to talk to them about the respect to the nature. No conduct that affects the tranquility of the place or attack the local fauna in the Garden Hotel & RV Park area will be accepted.
- Guests must register on date of arrival for anticipated length of stay. Check-out time 1:00 pm, check-in time 3:00 pm. Additional days must be paid for by 10:00 am on date of originally scheduled day of departure.
- Please notify the Park Host if you intend to leave your camp site for more than 24 hours.
- Speed limit 5 m.p.h. — please help us keep the dust down. Quiet hours: 11:00 pm to 8:00 am (no generators, loud music or TV., etc.). Your consideration of fellow campers will be appreciated at all times of the day. Generator operation is limited to 30 minutes at a time.
- While A/C or heat is in use, ALL windows and doors to RV / Tents / Pop-up Campers are to be closed.
- BBQ’s are allowed. Campfires are prohibited at all.
- All pets must be kept on a leash or tie which restricts them to RV site boundaries. Clean-up after pets is mandatory.
- Use of the pool is NOT allowed after 7:00 PM or before 10:00 AM
- Please do not disturb the native vegetation and fauna.
- No washing of vehicles or any unnecessary use of water.
- No wastewater or gray water shall be dumped on the ground.
- Motorcycles allowed for ingress or egress only.
- No permanent fixtures such as wood or metal canopies, sheds, etc. allowed
- Not responsible for damage or accidents.
- No loud noise or loud music.
- Be courteous
- Keep your area clean.
- No major mechanical work or oil changes.
- No dangerous inflammables or explosives.
- Rates are subject to change if the A/C or heat rules are not carried out
PET POLICIES FOR THE RV
HOTEL & RV PARK VILLA PÁTZCUARO reserves de right to admit pets based on management criteria and it policies. Comfort and tranquility of all guests are the priority.
- When you make your reservation, please let us know at the moment that you are traveling with your pet and it info.
- Your pet must have an updated vaccination card.
- All pet must have their own bed and cage.
- To leave ot enter Hotel facilities, WITH NO EXCEPTION yor pet must be kept on a leash or tie.
- WITH NO EXCEPTION all pets must be kept on a leash or tie which restricts them to the Hotel & RV site boundaries.
- All pets must be ALWAYS under their owner’s supervision.
- The pet is NOT allowed to climb and seat on the sofas or any furniture.
- It’s no allowed, for no reason at all, to leave the pet alone in the RV.
- Do not bath your pet in the RV showers.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area or in other areas indicated by the management
- The parking and some garden areas could be used to walk your pet, though you must carry ALWAYS a bag to pick up it feces.
- It is the pet owner’s obligation to always carry a bag to pick up it feces.
- The cost of any damage caused by your pet during the stay at the RV will be charged.
- The space and tranquility of the other guests has to be respected.
- The dog’s owner has the obligation of keeping it in the right hygienic conditions.
- At the moment of the check in you must sign this document accepting the conditions.
- Please be a responsible owner with your pet.
We appreciate the attention to these rules and we hope you have a nice stay in our RV Park This rules Works in order to permit that all of us could share this space. If this are not followed properly, the management is free to suspend the service to the pet’s owner.